3. If consent is needed complete and submit the online form below as soon as possible.
Note: If a project does not require consent but a Circuit grant is being applied for, the application must be submitted to the MVT meeting.
4. The project will then go to the next MVT meeting for a recommendation to the Circuit Meeting. If a Circuit grant is being applied for the application should be normally be submitted for the same MVT meeting.
5. The project will then go to the next Circuit meeting for approval.
6. Once the Property Project Consent has been completed and given church council authorisation, Circuit and District (and if necessary Conservation) authorisation are able to be given, subject to the form being completed correctly, and the necessary meetings have taken place.
7. Once final authorisation has been given the work can be commenced.
Please use this form give notice of a propsed project.