Creswick Greave Methodist Church
- Jan 26th, 10:30 am - Rev'd Judith Jessop (Covenant Service / United Service)
- Feb 2nd, 10:30 am - Rev'd Liz Wills
- Feb 9th, 10:45 am - (United Service at Mount Tabor)
- Feb 16th, 10:30 am - PXI, Sheffield Circuit
About Creswick Greave
Also known as 'The Cross at Yew lane' it is now a member of the Quiet Garden Movement. It is part of the development of an ongoing vision for an emerging new ministry from this space. This includes:
- Regular Quiet Days (Serving local church, the circuit and beyond)
- Quarterly Iona style healing services
- The weekly "Resting Room" providing a quiet space and meeting place
- Space to Grow — a gardening and social group for teenagers & young adults with learning disabilities or mental health issues, their friends, families and carers.
- Special events such as Easter Sunday sunrise service and the recent community gardenparty (Dig for Victory)
- In addition we support an outreach ministry to the local school which provides art therapy (through a qualified art therapist)
Feel free to explore our website, and please contact us if we can help you in any way.