Creswick Greave Methodist Church
- Oct 21st, 10:30 am - Mr Glenn Evans
- Oct 28th, 10:30 am - Mrs Joan Bugg (United Service)
- Nov 4th, 10:30 am - Rev'd Sally Coleman (Holy Habits / United Service)
- Nov 4th, 6:30 pm - (Prayer and Paint)
- Nov 11th, 10:45 am - (United Service at Mount Tabor)
About Creswick Greave
Also known as 'The Cross at Yew lane' it is now a member of the Quiet Garden Movement. It is part of the development of an ongoing vision for an emerging new ministry from this space. This includes:
- Regular Quiet Days (Serving local church, the circuit and beyond)
- Quarterly Iona style healing services
- The weekly "Resting Room" providing a quiet space and meeting place
- Space to Grow — a gardening and social group for teenagers & young adults with learning disabilities or mental health issues, their friends, families and carers.
- Special events such as Easter Sunday sunrise service and the recent community gardenparty (Dig for Victory)
- In addition we support an outreach ministry to the local school which provides art therapy (through a qualified art therapist)
Feel free to explore our website, and please contact us if we can help you in any way.